Recommendations to enjoy our beaches
ALL BENISSA BEACHES ARE OPEN AND NO PRE-RESERVATION IS REQUIRED
We recommend users not to abuse the time spent on the beaches so that we can all enjoy them.
- Footbaths: Closed
- Service for the disabled with an amphibious chair: La FUSTERA beach. Monday-Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Kayak and Paddle Surf Service: FUSTERA Beach.
- Lifesaving: La FUSTERA beach. Monday-Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Limited capacity control and specific regulatory compliance COVID 19: In all the coves.
- Beach children’s play area in FUSTERA: Closed indefinitely.
LIMITED CONTROLLED CAPACITY ON ALL BEACHES, supervised by controllers who will guarantee compliance with physical distance and capacity.
- Stay at home if you have symptoms.
- Respect the safety distance of 2 m between bathers (sand / rock and water).
- If you can’t keep distance, use a mask.
- Respect the safety rules.
- Avoid contact with surfaces by wearing bathing shoes.
- Wash your hands after touching common items.
- Follow the instructions of lifeguards, security and specific signs.
- Bio-healthy tools in FUSTERA: Closed indefinitely.
- Public toilets: open in FUSTERA, ADVOCAT and BALADRAR beaches.
- Beach bars: All open except the beach bar in La Fustera Park.
- Ecological Path: Open. Walking with leashed dogs is allowed.
- Picnic areas in the Ecological Path: Open. Use of tablecloth is mandatory.