Detalles del evento
From July 31 to August 9 Murla celebrates the festivities in honor of the Divina Aurora and Cristo del Salvador Parade, procession, mass, fireworks, game of "valencian Pilota ", musical performances,
Detalles del evento
From July 31 to August 9 Murla celebrates the festivities in honor of the Divina Aurora and Cristo del Salvador
Parade, procession, mass, fireworks, game of “valencian Pilota “, musical performances, correfocs, paella are part of the program that we leave below:
2019 MURLA FESTIVAL PROGRAM
WEDNESDAY, 31st OF JULY
- 20:00 h: CAR CARAVAN through the surrounding towns, announcing the start of Murla’s Festes.
THURSDAY 1st OF AUGUST. Pensioner’s Day
- 21:30 h: Dinner in the “Polivalent” building for all those who are retired.
- 23:00 h: Immediately following there will be a performance by the Imma Cortés Ballet
FRIDAY 2ND OF AUGUST
- 18:00 h: Handball match at the Carrer de Dalt between the teams that have participated in the annual league:
David, Isaac, Òscar, Jordi and Fernando vsFeliu, Juanvi, Àngel, Raül, and Dani
- 21:30 h: Parade through the town to pick up the “Queen of the Festes”, the “Court of Honor” and the “Festers”.
- 22:30 h: Presentation of the “2019 Queen of the Festes”,Aina Giner Pons, “Court of Honor” and “Festers” in the Plaça Major of the town.
- 01:00 h: Musical performance by the group ZEPPELIN BAND.
SATURDAY 3rd OF AUGUST
- 20:00 h: “GRAND ENTRANCE OF THE MOORS AND CHRISTIANS”. Followed by a GENERAL DINNER in the Palaça Major catered by MOLÍ CANYAR for all participants wishing to attend with a previously obtained corresponding ticket. Rosana, Ina and Isabel (Moors and Christians Commission) are in charge.
Followed by a performance byREMEMBER night 60-70-80 years with the performance of the orchestras: “CANAS BAND”, “SUNDAY BAND” and “ROMÁNTICA BLUES BAND”.
SUNDAY 4TH OF AUGUST
50th Anniversary of Murla’s El Nel Trophy
- 11:00 h: Female “Raspall” handball match at the Carrer de Dalt.
Aida from Moixent and Fanni from Beniarbeig vsMar from Bicorp and Judith from Laguar
- 12:00 h: “Llargues” handball match between the players that have participated in the most interesting matches in the history of the championship:
John, Mengual, Eduardo and Lluís vs. Pepe, Vicent, Saleta and Miro
- 13:30 h: Presentation of the book “Pilota Grossa” in the library led by the authors and the editorial.
- 14:30 h: Lunch at the “Polivalent” building. You must purchase a ticket in order to attend the lunch. By Whatsapp, Salva 671885136 and Nel 692 80 81 52before the 2nd of August.
- 30 h: “Batucada” through the streets of the town.
- 18:00 h: The 2019 El Nel Trophy handball match.
Àngel, Fèlix, Giner and Adrià vsMalia, Santi, Hèctor and Andreu
- NOTE: all the events of the day will be enlivened by the singer Toni de l’Hostal.
- 30H “Pasacalle” and then “TRASLLAT” of the image of DIVINA AURORA, patron saint of Murla from the “Ermita de la Sang” to the Church.
- “FLOWER OFFERING” to the DIVINE AURORA, Patron of Murla at thePLAZA DE LA IGLESIA.
- -9:00 pm Solemn Mass
- 01:00 h: Musical performance by the band LÍMITE.
MONDAY 5th OF AUGUST. The Festival of the Divine Aurora
- 08:00 h: Traditional “SONG TO THE AURORA” through the streets of the town.
– 11:30 h: Parade followed by the celebration of a solemn mass. After mass, the traditional Blessed Bread:“PA BENET” will be distributed by the festeros throughout the town.
- 14:00 h: «Mascletà» in the Plaça Major.
- 18:00 h: Handball match at the Carrer de Dalt:
Sebastià, Pere, Juansal and Guillem vsPep, Vicent, Henri and Jordi
- 21:00 h: Parade to pick up the “Festers” and City Hall M.I with the music band.
- 21:30 h: Solemn PROCESSION for the Divine Aurora.
- 01:00 h: A performance by the band LA FIESTA.
TUESDAY 6th OF AUGUST. The Festival of the Saint Christ the Savior
- 8:00 h: Traditional “SONG TO THE AURORA” through the streets of the town.
- 12:30 h: Parade to pick up the “Festers” and City Hall M.I with the music band.
- 13:00 h: Solemn MASS sung by Murla’s parish choir in honor of the Saint Christ the Savior.
- 14:00 h: “Children’s races “Carreres del gall” at the Carrer de Dalt.
- 18:00 h: Handball match at the Carrer de Dalt
Salva, Andreu, Àlvaro and Sergio vsAaron, Saxa, Quique and Josep
- 21:00 h: Parade and pick up of the “Festers” and City Hall M.I with the music band.
- 21:30 h: Solemn PROCESSION in honor of the Saint Christ the Savior
- 01:00 h: Musical performance by the band LA TRIBU.
WEDNESDAY 7th OF AUGUST. Youth Day
- 11:30 h: Parade with charanga “TOCA’T UN OU”.
- 12:00 h: CANDELA A GO-GO will be served at the Carrer de Dalt, courtesy of ANÍS CANDELA “the most refreshing anis for the most discerning palate”.
- 13:00 h: “4th BEER CONTEST organized by MURLA’S2019 Youth Committee. We encourage everyone to participate. Information will be given out prior to the event. There will be prizes.
- 14:00 h: 3th PAELLA CONTEST at the Carrer de Dalt,
- 17:00 h: Musical performance by JOTAJAYBERS
- 19:30 h: HUMORISTIC PARADE throughout the town accompanied by a music band. Afterwards lemonade (sponsored by Tele-club)will be served in the Plaça Major for all those participating.
- 00 h: Spectacular “Correfoc” presented by COLLA DIMONIS POLOPINS and supported by the “2019 Festers”.
THURSDAY 8th OF AUGUST
XXXV Murla City Hall Trophy
- 18:00 h: Handball match between the teams of:
Àngel, Giner, Ferrer and Quique vs Màlia, Saxa, Pablo and German
- 21:30 h: HANDBALL PLAYERS DINNER at the Central Plaza for supporters and all those who wish to attend. Tickets must be obtained in advance at the (Bakery, Salva or Ina).
- 00:00 h Followed by a performance of the band
FRIDAY 9th OF AUGUST. Girls and Boys Day
- 10:30 h: Spectacular BALLOONS “GLOBOTADA” at the Church Plaza.
- From 11:30 AM until 16:30 h: CHILDREN’S PARK at the town Pool.
- 14:00 h: MACARRONI for all the girls and boys at the town pool.
- 18:00 h: CHOCOLATEfor all the girls and boys at the Plaça Major.
- 19:00 h:THEATER CHILDRENitinerant: “ASTRONAUTES LLUNÀTICS”.
SATURDAY 10th OF AUGUST
– 18.30h: 3rd SOLIDARY FOOT RACE AGAINST CANCERand with the collaboration of BAR PAPA AND THE FORN DE MURLA.
– 9.30pm: POPULAR DINNER: “TORRÀ” for all participants and collaborators.
– MIDNIGHT MUSICAL by the Orchestra “ALMA BOLEROS”.
NOTE: The “Festers Association” reserves the right to change the festival program. Any changes will be communicated in a timely manner.